Monday, May 11, 2009

Look who's back
So I have this ex, and I admit that I am totally regretful of what had happened to us for the past two years. He's my first boyfriend and our relationship lasted for about 6 months.

I'm telling you guys, he is no boyfriend material. :|

I really dunno what happened to me or what i ate that made me fall for him easily.
Nah, wutta stupid little lady.

Here. Yesterday, he made friends with me. I accepted his apologies, but of course, I ain't forgetting his foul actions. He ruined my life, and forever it will remain my heart.

" Celine ! `Lika dito, may sasabihin daw si Mark."
I turned around. The one who called was his friend. Hesitantly, I came closer to them.
" Sorry na. Bati na tayu ah." Mark said softly.
I gave him a quick nod without saying anything.
" Bat parang galit ka pa ?" he asked.
I frowned a little and shook my head. And then I walked away.

I already forgave him for reals. You know, I'm not that rude, I can easily forgive. Especially when I know that they're truly sorry from the bottom of their hearts.

-After that sorry portion.

I was sitting on the bench with my girl group, when his friend called my attention again.
I turned my head, and saw that he was sitting on another bench with his boys.

" Oy kung pwede daw maging kayo!"

Fvck. He's already abusive. If only he knows how regretful I am with the past.

I said no. No, whether it hurts him or not. It's a solid NO, baby. ;)
And you better accept it.

I've already done my part. I'm contented living my life as a single lady for now. :D
Contented being friends with him again.

--
Ps. You know, you can always count on me ;D

No comments: