Monday, May 11, 2009

Dying :((

I pray that this isn't my last,
I wonder why days go too fast.

If He could give me another tomorrow,
I won't waste it for sorrow.

I'll let you and everyone feel my love and prescence,
Because tomorrow might be a permanent absence.

Thank Him because he gave me a person like you.
I'd miss your voice, laugh, smell, and every little stupid thing that you do.
You helped be through the times I'm sad,
You let me realize when it is my bad.

I don't wanna leave you, I shall stay with you no matter what.
Still want to experience laughter and tears, if my life wouln't been cut.
All the memories; good or bad, will forever remain in my heart.

If only I could turn back time and pause,
I wouldn't have let it end that way, I wasn't ready to go.
I don't care if all my hopes and dreams flew,
`Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you.

We never spent much time together,
Don't worry, someday, you'll be with me forever.

As I walk away and do my final breathe,
Don't shed any tear.
Don't lament nor feel sorry,
`Cause my agony is done; fin'lly.

1 comment: